Monday, September 6, 2010

KILINK WHO??

Those who bought ALTIN COCUK may remember a small teaser I prepared for a LOST KILINK film I found, ok?

I thought that fans would wonder which one it was but I swear NOT A SINGLE SOUL asked me about it.

Anyway, this time, I'll make a proper trailer which will be on the coming Zagor dvd.

All I'm asking now is to play a guessing or wishing game...

WHICH KILINK WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE???

The ones thought to be lost are:

SASKIN HAFIYE KILINK'E KARSI= SILLY DETECTIVE VS KILINK
KILLING CANILER KRALI= KILINK KING OF CRIMINALS
KILLING FRANKENSTAYN'A KARSI= KILINK VS FRANKESTEIN
KILLING OLULER KONUSMAZ= KILINK THE DEAD DON'T TALK
MANDRAKE KILLINGE KARSI= MANDRAKE VS KILINK
KILLING OLUM SACIYOR= KILINK SPREADS DEATH
KILINK KOLSUZ KAHRAMANA KARSI= KILINK VS THE ONE ARMED WARRIOR

OK, I got one of them, so let me see which one would YOU wish it was...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I hope your feeling much better than last time. I think your Kilink movie might be Kilink The Dead Don't Talk ?? Does this film have an alternate title because the poster for it on the link below has a girl wearing a robe similar to the one worn by the girl on the run in your trailer but the title on the poster seems to be different (Sarisin Tehlike : Blonde Danger)
check link below :-

http://www.sinematurk.com/film_genel/4594/Killing-Oluler-Konusm...

Ps. If it's not too much trouble, can you reveal the titles of some of those lost movies that have been found as you mentioned on your previous post ?
Good luck and well wishes for both
your health and your upcoming Zagor dvd.

Ninja Dixon said...

I wish I had any knowledge about Kilink so I could guess :)

Jack J said...

It's probably not the one but I would love to see a KILINK VS FRANKESTEIN film!

PS: I think nobody asked you about the other one because people know how adamant you are with secrets. We all knew we weren't gonna get anything out of you. LOL.

And like Joe said I hope you're feeling better.

xanthor fek said...

Hope you are on the mend!

I agree with JackJ, the one I'd most like to see would be KILINK VS FRANKENSTEIN cause that sounds like the most bizarre of the Kilink titles.

Diabolikal Super Kriminal said...

I thought I had a shit summer! Good luck with all!

On the Kilink front, it's not the western Django rip off?

CiNEZiLLA said...

Kilink Spreads Death definitely sounds groovy to my ears! :)

phoenixank said...

The Mandrake and Frankenstein ones sound especially interesting.

ONARFILMS said...

Guys, I wouldn't possibly reveal the title nor give any hints like "one of you found it" or "nobody found it".

As for some other lost movies, in a few days I'm expecting some answers but anyway, it's sad and depressing to know there's still stuff unearthed out there but you can't buy it because noone gives a damn...

shonokin said...

I saw the poster for Mandrake vs Kilink in your Fantastic Turkish Cinema book and since then have wanted to see that one!

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better, Bill. My wish is also KILINK VS. FRANKENSTEIN!