Friday, May 22, 2009

KADIN DUSMANI in the Factory

Yesterday, I took the master to the factory, at long last.

I encountered a problem with the sound and it took me a few extra days plus a few 100's of Euros to get it fixed.
There was a horrible hissing buzz throughout and it wouldn't go away no matter what.
I had to take it to a special sound studio and eventually the sound became hiss-free, clear, strong and as good as it gets!

The picture quality is better than I expected. Well, it's actually one of my CLEAREST releases!
And now that I watched it with subtitles I loved it even more.
It's a genuine, original, sick, unpredictable gloomy giallo... from 1967, in Turkey!

Now, the dvd will be in my hands for sale by the end of next week.

As for the price?
Remember that my 500 copy titles were 23.50 euro in retail, ok?
But, as promised earlier, now that I've run out of wholesales, I will share my lost wholesale prices with you.
So, as of now, all my future releases will be sold for 17.50 euro, ONLY!

Ok, one of these days I'll let you know about my new acquisitions and the title coming after Kadin Dusmani.
As for "when" is the next one, it ALL depends on "when" I get back enough money to be able to pay for it...

No comments: